- WGEA 2018 Poster Session (PDF): Poster Session List
WGEA CRIME Poster Award
The WGEA CRIME (Computing Resources in Medical Education) group will select up to three poster presentations focused on educational technology (either an innovation or evaluation of an implementation) for an award at the 2018 WGEA Regional Meeting. Posters will be adjudicated during the poster presentation sessions at the meeting with at least two members from CRIME reviewing each poster. Award winners will be recognized at an event during the meeting. To include your poster for consideration of this award, include the CRIME logo (provided at the Poster Session set-up) at the bottom right corner of your printed poster.
Posters will be limited to 44 inches high x 44 inches wide.
*** Download WGEA 2018 Poster Template – 44″ x 44″ ***
- Due to limited space, two poster presentations will be mounted to each side of the poster boards.
- Please follow size limits so you allow a space for a poster number in the upper corner of the board and avoid encroaching on your neighbor’s poster display.
- Each poster has been assigned a number for you to know where to place your poster: Poster Session List
- AAMC – Suggestions for Creating and Presenting a Poster
Please follow the following instructions if you need to ship your poster to the hotel:
|Sunday, March 25th, 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Please try to ensure that your poster is up by 4:30pm.
|POSTER SESSION:||Sunday, March 25th, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Poster presenters are asked to stand at their posters to answer any questions about their work.
|Sunday, March 25th, 6:00pm – 6:30pm
Poster display boards will be dismantled by the vendor promptly, so please remove your poster during the requested time slot.